Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
4 Trumbo Street, Charleston, SC
One of Charleston's best in the heart of the historic district. This 1870's 2-story home kept its original character while being carefully updated with modern amenities. Beautiful arches connect the living and dining room, where you will find detailed molding, built in bookcases and an English gas coals fireplace. The well appointed, updated kitchen has an eat in breakfast area, a spacious cooking island, custom cabinetry with granite countertops and updated appliances. The master bedroom has an updated master bath with a walk in closet and an extra room that could be used as an office/sitting area. Outside is the perfect city garden full of jasmine, clematis, camellias and a brick patio along with outside lighting, irrigation and a storage building.
- MLS® #19007234
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,569
- Square Footage1569.00
- Year Built1870
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleChas. Single
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesIron Fence, Lawn Irriga., Patio, Privacy Fenc, Spcl Lights, Strg/outbldg, Strm Windows, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot Description0 - .5 Acre
- RoofAsphalt Shingle, Metal
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website245
- Address4 Trumbo Street
- Area51 - Peninsula Charleston Inside of Crosstown
- SubdivisionHarleston Village
- Zip Code29401
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Skylight, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingHeat Pump
- FireplacesBedroom, Gas Logs, Living Rm, Two
- Stories2 Story
- Listing Office:Carolina Realty Solutions
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.