Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
2660 Cherry Point Road, Wadmalaw Island, SC
Custom built home looking over the marsh and creek to Bohicket Marina. Elevated home with large garage on almost 5 acres. Hardwood floors, 10; ceilings, stainless appliances, room for an elevator. The first floor includes 2 large porches, one screened, and a gourmet kitchen, powder room and large den. Great views and privacy in every room. The second floor has a large master and 2 more bedrooms with a Jack and Jill bath. The third floor is an attic that is not finished but has high ceilings and could add an extra 350 square feet easily.
- MLS® #19007361
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,628
- Square Footage2628.00
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesTrash Pickup
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached, Off-st Prkng, 4 Car Garage
- # of Garages4
- GaragesAttached, Off-st Prkng, 4 Car Garage
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesElevator Shaft, Full Fr Prch, Screen Porch, Wrap Rnd Por
- Lot DescriptionMarshfront, Marshview, Wooded, 2-5 Acres
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website192
- Address2660 Cherry Point Road
- AreaWadmalaw Island
- SubdivisionCherry Point
- CityWadmalaw Island
- Zip Code29487
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Elevator Shaft, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingHeat Pump
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Gas Connection
- Stories2 Story
- MiddleHaut Gap
- HighSt Johns
- Listing Office:Beach Residential
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.