Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
108-g - 108 Smith Street, Charleston, SC
Rare opportunity!! Charming 2 bedroom house in walking distance to King Street, MUSC, College of Charleston, the farmer's market and many other things that have made Charleston one of the most popular cities in the nation to live. With off-street parking on a dead end street, this house offers access to the heart of downtown Charleston. The house has high ceilings, hardwood floors on the first floor, and new carpet on the second floor, as well as a wood burning fireplace. Replaced polybutylene pipes with pex pipes and new hot water heater installed. The HVAC is new with all new ductwork throughout. Crawl space was incapsulated and a dehumidifier was installed within the last year.
- MLS® #19007568
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,194
- Square Footage1194.00
- Year Built1987
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleChas. Single, Traditional
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Lawn Maint Incl, Trash Pickup
- ParkingOff-st Prkng
- GaragesOff-st Prkng
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Porch - Front Porch
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website242
- Address108-g - 108 Smith Street
- Area51 - Peninsula Charleston Inside of Crosstown
- SubdivisionRadcliffe Square
- Zip Code29403
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesWindow Treatments - All, Ceiling - Smooth
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- FireplacesOne, Wood Burning
- Stories2 Story
- MiddleSimmons Pinckney
- Listing Office:Daniel Ravenel Sotheby's International Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.