Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
1863 Bolden Drive, Mount Pleasant, SC
Ready October 2019! The Brookside offers classic southern curb appeal and detailed craftsmanship at every turn. Enjoy the outdoors on the double front porches or spacious rear screened porch. An abundance of windows fills the open interior space with natural light, including a vaulted kitchen ideal for family gatherings or entertaining friends. A hallway off the kitchen makes for easy access to the powder room, mudroom, laundry and home office. The attached garage houses a private staircaseto the finished room above. Enjoy your own private sanctuary in the master suite located on the first floor. The second level has three bedrooms, each with its own bathroom, along with a common area that can be used for a playroom or shared family space.
- MLS® #19007670
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,722
- Square Footage3722.00
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesHERS Rated, Tankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, 2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesFull Fr Prch, Lawn Irriga., Screen Porch, Some Thermal Wnd/Doors
- Lot DescriptionLakefront, Lake view, Pond, Pond Site, 0 - .5 Acre
- ConstructionUnder Construction
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website213
- Address1863 Bolden Drive
- AreaMt. Pleasant North of Hwy.41
- SubdivisionCarolina Park
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29466
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood, Other
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingGas, Heat Pump
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Gas Logs, Gas Connection, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryCarolina Park
- Listing Office:Carolina One Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.