Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
2740 Waterpointe Circle, Mount Pleasant, SC
This Brickyard Plantation home is a 5 bedroom, 3 and a half bath home! The view from your 3-season porch is: trees and a canal not your neighbor's back yard! You will have plenty of room in your oversized garage with overhead storage. In regular morning traffic, you'll be about 30 minutes to NUCOR, 35 minutes to downtown Charleston, 45 minutes to SPAWAR, 50 minutes to Boeing's North Charleston plant, and 70 minutes to the new Volvo plant. The schools: Laing Middle #1 STEM school in the Nation! US News and World Reports has Wando High ranked #1 in the Charleston area and Jennie Moore Elementary is ranked. You'll move in with stainless appliances, granite countertops in the kitchen, hardwoods throughout downstairs living space & upstairs hallway, and faux wood blinds.A plus for your home office AT&T 1GB service is available. Your backyard has a wood picket fence ready for your kids and Fido. You are minutes from Isle of Palms beach. You will be close to all sorts of shopping- including grocery. Brickyard has a great amenity package e.g. deepwater boat ramp & dry storage (as of mid-2017 an additional $250/yr), 2 pools with a Junior Swim Team, 5 lighted tennis courts jogging trails, a shaded playground, dog walking area, and a basketball court. Make your appointment to see this house today!
- MLS® #19007725
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,650
- Square Footage2650.00
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Boat Storage, Cable Avail, Club House, Neighborhood Pool, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesEnergy Star Appliance, Bamboo Floors
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, 2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesWood F/encl, Gutters, Screen Porch
- Lot Description0 - .5 Acre, Canal
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- FoundationRaised Slab
- Days on Website213
- Address2740 Waterpointe Circle
- AreaMt. Pleasant North of Hwy.41
- SubdivisionBrickyard Plantation
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29466
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Window Treatments - All, Garden Tub/Shower, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- FireplacesGas Logs, Great Rm, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryJennie Moore
- Listing Office:Benchmark Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.