Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
231 Cooper River Drive, Mount Pleasant, SC
Jaw dropping is the only way to describe the waterfront views when you step into this incredible Tides home. With its wide open floorpan, soaring 10-foot ceilings, and seemingly endless walls of windows, you are instantly captivated by the iconic Ravenel Bridge and Cooper River views. This 2 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath beauty also includes a separate office with private balcony and features the best of Tides living, including turn-key, ''lock & leave'' peace of mind, private dedicated parking and world class resort amenities. With a chic, sophisticated feel and dramatic views from every room, this stunning home is tailor made for entertaining.Corner windows in the open living room perfectly frame bridge, river and marsh views, with doors from the adjacent dining room that step out to a private balcony with ample room for comfortable seating, destined to be the spot that you and your guests will undoubtedly enjoy sunset cocktails. The well-appointed cook's kitchen anchors the open living area, with huge island, loads of prep space and generous, walk-in pantry. The spacious master suite offers space for a seating area, and features corner windows with spectacular views. The oversized master bath includes dual sinks, jetted tub, walk-in shower. The second bedroom includes a private, ensuite bath. This former Tides model home showcases additional upgrades including extensive crown moldings, and black interior doors. The elevator brings you directly to the front entry and delivers you to the ground level parking.
- MLS® #19008054
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,673
- Square Footage2673.00
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Attached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Club House, Elevators, Exercise Area, Extra Storag, Hot Tubs, Neighborhood Pool, Sauna, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAttached, Off-st Prkng, 1 Car Garage
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached, Off-st Prkng, 1 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Elevator Shaft, Patio, In Grd Pool in yard, Sea Wall, Some Storm Wnd/Doors, Some Thermal Wnd/Doors, Strm Windows, Therml Wn/dr, Storm Doors
- Lot DescriptionMarshfront, Marshview, Riverfront, River View, Tidal Creek, W/frnt-deep, Wetlands
- Days on Website156
- Address231 Cooper River Drive
- AreaMt. Pleasant South of Hwy.41
- SubdivisionTides Condominiums
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29464
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Window Treatments - All, Elevator, Garden Tub/Shower, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- FireplacesLiving Rm, Other
- StoriesHigh Rise
- ElementaryJames B Edwards
- Listing Office:Luxury Simplified Real Estate, Inc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.