Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
2254 Crab Creek Court, Mount Pleasant, SC
Beautiful two story, HardiPlank house with views of wetlands from your very private back yard! This home has Two Screened in Back Porches! Plenty of room for 5 cars in the garage or 4 cars and a Boat! Kitchen boasts of Farm Sink, Speakers, Gas Cooktop, Upgraded Cabinets, Hardwoods, Stainless Steel Appliances and Double Ovens! Dining Room has beautiful Wainscoting! Huge Laundry Room off the Kitchen. Master Bedroom is Downstairs and has access to a separate Office and then a Screened Porch. Master Bath has nice Walk In Shower, Tub, Double Sinks and Linen Closet. Plantation Shutters throughout home. Upstairs has 3 Bedrooms, two of which has their own Jack and Jill. The other Bedroom has access to the other Full Bath! This section of Rivertowne has it's own Dock that you can tie upyour boat for 24 hours! Flood insurance is only $466 a year but please verify! Don't miss out on this beautiful home!
- MLS® #19008333
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,444
- Square Footage3444.00
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Club House, Club Membership Available, Exercise Area, Golf Membership Available, Play Park, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- Parking Spaces5
- Parking5 Car Garage
- # of Garages5
- Garages5 Car Garage
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Lawn Irriga., Screen Porch, Therml Wn/dr, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionWetlands
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website208
- Address2254 Crab Creek Court
- Area41 - Mt Pleasant N of IOP Connector
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29466
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Window Treatments - All, Ceiling - Beamed, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- FireplacesGas Logs, Living Rm, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryJennie Moore
- Listing Office:Carolina Elite Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.