Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
1657 Camfield Lane, Mount Pleasant, SC
Welcome Home! This single owner, beautiful, well-kept, must see condo is ready for quick occupancy. Private view of the common area woodlands from main living area and both bedrooms with a private secluded porch where you can relax in peaceful slumber. Ceiling fans throughout and crown molding wraps the rooms with blinds on every window except obscured and over stairs. Oversized bedrooms with dual closets. Master Bath has a garden tub and separate shower. Track lighting in the kitchen with Reverse Osmosis filtration system and a sit at bar. Huge storage adjacent with attic access and a super large utility room fits a full size washer and dryer + water heater. Gas fireplace in the great room.Optional Exclusive club membership is available from Dunes West, offering golf, tennis, and a resort-style pool, gym and more and is available via duneswestclub.com Ellington Woods is located close to many restaurants and shopping. About 10 miles to the beach, 15 miles to Downtown, and 20 miles to the Airport. A Public Boat ramp is about 8 miles away on the Wando River! Close to schools, Hospital, Fire Department and groceries.
- MLS® #19008577
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,633
- Square Footage1633.00
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Attached
- StyleCondo Regime, Condominium
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Club Membership Available, Golf Membership Available, Lawn Maint Incl, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- ParkingDetached, Off-st Prkng
- GaragesDetached, Off-st Prkng
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Gutters, Screen Porch
- Lot Description0 - .5 Acre
- Days on Website148
- Address1657 Camfield Lane
- AreaMt. Pleasant North of Hwy.41
- SubdivisionDunes West
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29466
- InteriorVinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Interior FeaturesGarden Tub/Shower, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Connection, Living Rm, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryCharles Pinckney Elementary
- Listing Office:Realty One Group Coastal
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.