Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
3596 Locklear Lane, Mount Pleasant, SC
Beautiful well-maintained 2,870 square foot 5 bedroom 3.5 bath home. The home features top upgrades including engineered waterproof luxury vinyl plank, crown molding, canned lighting on dimmers, ceiling fans and lights throughout, kitchen appliances. gas log fireplace, open concept Living room, Kitchen with Breakfast/Dining area, Dining Room and Master suite all located on the first floor. Kitchen features granite countertops, 42'' wood cabinets, stainless appliances , gas stovetop / oven. Master suite bath with Jacuzzi, separate shower and double vanity. Energy efficient gas tankless hot water heater, dual zone HVAC system and many other green features. Fenced in yard, screened in porch, backyard shed and irrigation system.Located close to Charleston, schools, hospitals, shopping, and beaches.A lot of home and value for the area! A must see on your list.
- MLS® #19008746
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,870
- Square Footage2870.00
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Trash Pickup
- FeaturesEnergy Star Air Filteration, Energy Star Appliance, Energy Star Central Heat/Air, Energy Star Insul, Energy Star Roofing, Energy Star Windows, HERS Rated, Tankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, Off-st Prkng, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Off-st Prkng, 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorVinyl Siding, Stone Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesWood F/encl, Gutters, Lawn Irriga., Patio, Screen Porch, Some Storm Wnd/Doors, Strg/outbldg, Therml Wn/dr, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot Description0 - .5 Acre
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Days on Website203
- Address3596 Locklear Lane
- Area41 - Mt Pleasant N of IOP Connector
- SubdivisionLieben Park
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29466
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Garden Tub/Shower, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Gas Logs, Gas Connection, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryCarolina Park
- Listing Office:Agent Group Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.