Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
8040 White Point Road, Hollywood, SC
** 13.29 ACRE PRIVATE WATERFRONT ESTATE W/ DOCK & EQUESTRIAN FACILITIES ** ADJACENT BUILDABLE 2.26 ACRE WATERFRONT LOT W/ SEPARATE DRIVEWAY INCLUDED ** PRICE REDUCED AND MOTIVATED SELLER ** This private waterfront and equestrian estate truly represents the best of low country living. Located on McLeod Creek, this home offers unimpeded access to the Intracoastal Waterway and a short ride to the ocean through Seabrook and Edisto Island. A short dock leads directly to a covered pierhead and down to a 25' floater with an additional jet dock perfect for quick and easy access to incredible fishing, boating and views galore. A barn with 3 horse stalls leads out to pasture land, 2 horse training areas, and numerous wooded trails for riding. The southern-style home is complete with all of the perks of low country living with covered and screened porches and an outdoor patio that make outdoor entertainment and relaxation a dream come true. The stately family room boasts floor to ceiling cypress, hardwood flooring, a gas brick fireplace and french doors that lead out onto the spacious screened-porch. The kitchen is fully upgraded including custom cabinetry, granite counters, tile backsplash, a large pantry, and soft-close drawers & pull-out shelving for added convenience. The master suite is located on the first floor with a huge walk-in closet and ensuite complete with a separate stand-up shower, large garden tub and his-and-her vanities. Upstairs, 2 guest bedrooms share a full guest bath and a large loft perfect for a study, office or additional living space! Because this home is elevated, there is plenty of room for multiple cars, a boat and additional storage space for toys, lawn equipment, riding lawnmower, etc. THIS IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO OWN A WATERFRONT & EQUESTRIAN ESTATE ON ACREAGE WITH AN ADDITIONAL BUILDABLE WATERFRONT LOT FOR LESS! Located 30 miles from Downtown Charleston and 15 miles to Edisto Beach, you have all Charleston has to offer no more than 45 minutes away. SELLER SAYS BRING ALL OFFERS!
- MLS® #19008811
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,500
- Square Footage2500.00
- Year Built1992
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleHorse Farm, Traditional
- AmenitiesBoat Storage, Cable Avail, Dock Facilities, Equestrian Center, Extra Storag, Horses O.k., Other, Walk Jog Trails
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached, 2 Car Garage, 3 Car Garage, 4 Car Garage
- # of Garages4
- GaragesAttached, 2 Car Garage, 3 Car Garage, 4 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock/Masnry, Stucco, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Deck, Dock Existng, floating dock, Full Fr Prch, Other, Patio, Screen Porch, Strg/outbldg, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionMarshfront, Marshview, River Access, Riverfront, River View, Tidal Creek, W/f-shallow, W/frnt-deep, Wetlands, Wooded, 10+ Acres
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website201
- Address8040 White Point Road
- AreaRural West Ashley
- SubdivisionSlanns Island
- Zip Code29449
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Blown, Garden Tub/Shower, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Gas Connection, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryMinnie Hughes
- MiddleBaptist Hill
- HighBaptist Hill
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Charleston
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.