Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
1232 - 2244 Ashley Crossing Drive, Charleston, SC
If maintenance-free, resort style living in an amazingly convenient West Ashley location sounds amazing to you, be sure to check out this impeccable two-bedroom unit in The Arboretum! With easy access to I-526 and shopping and dining just around the corner, this location is one you have to see! An elevator easily gets you to the 3rd floor climate-controlled hallway just steps away from an amazing condo that has a granite kitchen, stainless appliances, upgraded cabinets, beautiful hardwood floors, a sun room, dining area, a family room and a relaxing covered porch. This particular unit comes with a covered parking space (#11) beneath the building and a storage space (#3). Secure access to the building is granted via keypad or key fob. You will find this unit light and airy with the manywindows that allow natural light to fill the space. The floor plan in very spacious and open and the master bedroom has plenty of room to relax. The Arboretum has great amenities such as a large pool, grilling area, a club house, fitness center, business center, amazing screened in gathering area with fireplace and more.
- MLS® #19009171
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,339
- Square Footage1339.00
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Attached
- StyleCondo Regime, Condominium
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Club House, Elevators, Exercise Area, Extra Storag, Gated Comm, Lawn Maint Incl, Neighborhood Pool, Trash Pickup
- ParkingOff-st Prkng, Other
- GaragesOff-st Prkng, Other
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Cement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Elevator Shaft, Strg/outbldg
- Lot DescriptionInside, Level
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website113
- Address1232 - 2244 Ashley Crossing Drive
- AreaW. Ashley outside I-526 to Rantowles
- Zip Code29414
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Garden Tub/Shower, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- Stories1 Story
- MiddleWest Ashley
- HighWest Ashley
- Listing Office:Re/max Alliance
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.