Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
33 Painted Bunting Lane, Kiawah Island, SC
This great island house is close to everything, yet tucked away in a private paradise. This coastal getaway will be an excellent rental property. Located on a quiet cul de sac close to the main gate, it has 5 bedrooms and 5 1/2 baths plus a flex room that can be a study or sleeping loft. The layout is very practical for multifamily use with dual masters, one up and one down, and two separate upstairs wings, each with its own set of stairs. Downstairs there is a formal living room, an open kitchen and dining area that join to a family room with a wood burning fireplace, and a powder room. 3 private screened balconies & 2 back decks on either side of a large screened porch. Enjoy lagoon views with live oaks, palm trees, and azaleas while unwinding in these wonderful outdoor spaces.Depending on your taste you can go retro or remodel, but either way this home will be a perfect home for you and your guest. It is located within a short walk or bike ride to the beachfront owners' pools and fitness center at the Sandcastle. There is a two car garage with ample storage, an outdoor shower, and an outdoor oven.
- MLS® #19009220
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,632
- Square Footage3632.00
- Year Built1979
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Boat Storage, Cable Avail, Club House, Club Membership Available, Exercise Area, Gated Comm, Golf Membership Available, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Security Guard/Sys, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Gutters, Lawn Irriga., Screen Porch, Therml Wn/dr
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Lagoon, Level, 0 - .5 Acre
- RoofArchitectural, Metal
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website114
- Address33 Painted Bunting Lane
- AreaKiawah & Seabrook Islands
- SubdivisionKiawah Island
- CityKiawah Island
- Zip Code29455
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Interior FeaturesWindow Treatments - All, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Skylight, Ceiling - Tray
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- FireplacesFamily Rm, One, Wood Burning
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryMt. Zion
- MiddleHaut Gap
- HighSt Johns
- Listing Office:Nv Realty Group
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.