Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
3092 Bohicket Road, Johns Island, SC
Don't miss out on this lovely, waterfront, country home custom built on several acres of beautiful, southern gardens and woods. Enjoy breathtaking views of the quiet, winding Bohicket River, the expansive marsh and abundant wildlife from the huge patio, charming gazebo or large dock, all perfect for entertaining. The versatile, deep water dock is a boat owner's dream featuring a 40 foot long floater that will easily moor boats up to 60 feet and provide the electrical, water and lighting services needed, but it is also perfect for family fishing, crabbing or shrimping. With major improvements and additions completed, this four-bedroom, four-and-one-half bathroom house features a light, spacious,open floor plan, vaulted ceilings, and fine architectural details all on one convenient floor except for the large guest suite over the garage which features both an interior and exterior stairway. Minutes away from shopping at Freshfields and about 25 minutes to downtown Charleston or the ocean. This home is perfectly situated for country living without too much country!
- MLS® #19009346
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,900
- Square Footage3900.00
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleContemporary, Ranch, Traditional
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorStucco, Cement Plank, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Deck, Dock Existng, floating dock, Lawn Well, Patio, Spcl Lights, Strg/outbldg, Therml Wn/dr, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionRiver View, Marshfront, Riverfront, W/frnt-deep, 2-5 Acres
- RoofArchitectural, Asphalt Shingle
- Days on Website364
- Address3092 Bohicket Road
- Area23 - Johns Island
- SubdivisionJohns Island
- CityJohns Island
- Zip Code29455
- InteriorWood, Ceramic Tile, Slate
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Smooth, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Tray
- HeatingForced Air, Heat Pump
- FireplacesTwo, Family Rm, Great Rm
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryAngel Oak
- MiddleHaut Gap
- HighSt Johns
- Listing Office:Daniel Ravenel Sotheby's International Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.