Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
3092 Bohicket Road, Johns Island, SC
Best buy on the market. Only 25 minutes from downtown Charleston property with deep water (eight feet at low tide) on four acres with tremendous views of Bohicket Creek. A short boat ride will take you and your crew to the Atlantic Ocean (20 minutes) or Bohicket Marina (15 minutes). Originally constructed by Dolphin Builders in a wonderful spot with great sunsets and abundant wildlife. Easy to show. Don't miss this one.
- MLS® #19009346
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,900
- Square Footage3900.00
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleContemporary, Ranch, Traditional
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorCement Plank, Stucco, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Deck, Dock Existng, floating dock, Lawn Well, Patio, Spcl Lights, Strg/outbldg, Therml Wn/dr, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionMarshfront, Riverfront, River View, W/frnt-deep, 2-5 Acres
- RoofArchitectural, Asphalt Shingle
- Days on Website113
- Address3092 Bohicket Road
- AreaJohns Island
- SubdivisionJohns Island
- CityJohns Island
- Zip Code29455
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood, Slate
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Ceiling - Tray
- HeatingForced Air, Heat Pump
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Great Rm, Two
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryAngel Oak
- MiddleHaut Gap
- HighSt Johns
- Listing Office:Daniel Ravenel Sotheby's International Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.