Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
1804 Cherokee Rose Circle, Mount Pleasant, SC
HARD TO FIND 2.47 ACRE estate property in gated community of Dunes West. Least expensive 5BR property by far in Mt. Pleasant with this much acreage. Property also boasts 5 car garage.Beautiful brick home with new gourmet Kitchen w/beautiful cabinetry, large island, granite countertops & high end appliances including brand new refrigerator and Dacor oven with downdraft! The Family Room is spacious & boasts high ceilings centered by a beautifully trimmed fireplace. All hardwood flooring was refinished!Huge Sunroom with vaulted ceilings, tile flooring, additional custom cabinets, wine cooler, beverage center as well as an abundance of windows to take advantage of the natural lighting.The Master Suite is very spacious & situated on the first floor with direct access to the outsideUpstairs you'll find four additional spacious bedrooms as well as a huge bonus/media room. ABOUT DUNES WEST From its arching oaks and sweeping views to championship golf and resort-style amenities, Dunes West Golf and River Club is an address unlike any other nestled along the Wando River and Wagner Creek in scenic Charleston. ... Best of all, it's just minutes from historic Downtown Charleston and Isle of Palm beaches.
- MLS® #19009541
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,818
- Square Footage4818.00
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Storage, Club House, Club Membership Available, Dock Facilities, Gated Comm, Golf Membership Available, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Security Guard/Sys, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- Parking Spaces5
- ParkingAttached, 5 Car Garage
- # of Garages5
- GaragesAttached, 5 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorBrick Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesGazebo, Patio, Work Shop
- Lot DescriptionLevel, 2-5 Acres
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website15
- Address1804 Cherokee Rose Circle
- AreaMt. Pleasant North of Hwy.41
- SubdivisionDunes West
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29466
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- FireplacesFamily Rm, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryCharles Pinckney Elementary
- Listing Office:Lighthouse Realty Group, Llc.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.