Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
1917 Bristle Pine Court, Mount Pleasant, SC
Absolutely gorgeous single- story home with excellent curb appeal! A perfect fit for a growing family or host who loves to entertain. Beautiful hardwood floors, cozy fireplace and recessed lighting compliment the spacious and open floor plan. Kitchen features warm tone cabinets, solid counters-tops, full backs-plash and stainless steel appliances. Master suite on the main level features a walk-in closet, full bathroom with a soaking tub and shower. The secondary bedrooms are a generous size and share the second full bath. A bonus room above the garage with a full bath could be used as a 4th bedroom, play/recreation area or a hobby room.Enjoy year-round entertainment in your private, low-maintenance backyard. Additional upgrades include new carpet, freshly interior painting, newer water heater. Two-car garage, full length driveway, convenient indoor laundry and plenty of room for storage. Full front porch, ample deck area. Close proximity to shopping, dining & entertainment. We can't wait for you to see 1917 Bristle Pine Court. Call your Realtor today to reserve your showing appointment.
- MLS® #19009554
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,515
- Square Footage2515.00
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Club House, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Tennis Court, Walk Jog Trails
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, 2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Full Fr Prch
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, High, Level, Wooded
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website137
- Address1917 Bristle Pine Court
- AreaMt. Pleasant North of Hwy.41
- SubdivisionPlanters Pointe
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29466
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Garden Tub/Shower, Ceiling - Smooth, Window Treatments - Some, Ceiling - Tray, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingForced Air, Gas
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Gas Connection, One
- ElementaryCharles Pinckney Elementary
- Listing Office:Aviles Real Estate Brokerage
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.