Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
16 W Mariners Cay Drive, Folly Beach, SC
This is one of 2 under construction Captian's Quarters at Mariners Cay One of Charlestons first waterfront pocket neighborhoods. Just 4 of these Enginerred Green homes will be built overlooking the Folly River and the expansive marshes behind Folly Beach. These 4 homes will be tucked away just off the island away from the hustle and bustle but just a quick 1 minute ride drops you on Center Street downtown Folly Beach. This home will have an elevator shaft, a roof top deck a ground level grilling porch, a reversed floor plan to take advantage of the water views, Dock access and the homes will be equipped with SMART HOME TECHNOLOGY and will have the option to include full solar allowing for low to no electric bill. ENERGY FREE LIVING. You have time to choose the colors and features
- MLS® #19010058
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,830
- Square Footage1830.00
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Cable Avail, Dock Facilities, Lawn Maint Incl, Marina, Trash Pickup
- FeaturesEnergy Star Air Filteration, Energy Star Appliance, Energy Star Insul, Tankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached, 3 Car Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, 3 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Deck, Dock Existng, Elevator Shaft, Patio, Shared Dock, Some Storm Wnd/Doors, Stoop, Storm Doors, Strm Windows
- Lot DescriptionHigh, Level, Marshview, River Access, Riverfront, River View, Tidal Creek, W/f-shallow, 0 - .5 Acre
- ConstructionUnder Construction
- FoundationElev Construction, Piling
- Days on Website199
- Address16 W Mariners Cay Drive
- Area22 - Folly Beach to Battery Island
- SubdivisionMariners Cay
- CityFolly Beach
- Zip Code29439
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Elevator Shaft, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingHeat Pump
- StoriesMulti Story, 3 Story
- ElementaryJames Island Elementary
- MiddleJames Island
- HighJames Island Charter
- Listing Office:Landcrafters Inc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.