Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
509 - 1 King Street, Charleston, SC
Lovely corner two bedroom unit on the fifth floor overlooking the harbor and downtown Charleston has most extraordinary views. The kitchen has been opened up to create a wonderful living/dining area. The park (White Point Gardens) spreads out in front of this building which certainly has one of the best locations in the historic district. The interior of this unit was recently painted. Vacant and easy to show.
- MLS® #19010158
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,032
- Square Footage1032.00
- Year Built1920
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Attached
- AmenitiesLaundry Facility, Neighborhood Pool, Security Guard/Sys, Trash Pickup
- ParkingOff-st Prkng
- GaragesOff-st Prkng
- Has PoolYes
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- Exterior FeaturesIn Grd Pool in yard
- Lot DescriptionRiverfront, River View, Corner, Ocean View
- Days on Website420
- Address509 - 1 King Street
- Area51 - Peninsula Charleston Inside of Crosstown
- SubdivisionSouth of Broad
- Zip Code29401
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Listing Office:Daniel Ravenel Sotheby's International Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.