Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
2926 River Vista Way, Mount Pleasant, SC
This is the Mercer floor plan, which is also a decorated model in Dunes West! With spectacular views of the Wando River, this home has a dock permit for buyer to build a dock after closing! Though offers a 6 bedroom home, the 3rd floor can also be a wonderful Recreational Retreat w/full bathroom! Guest bedroom w/full bath on first floor; and this home offers double back porches for views of the Wando River! Home is loaded with many upgrades, such as Level 4 hardwoods, tile, quartz countertops, gas fireplace w built ins, upgraded KitchenAid appliances, Farm sink, double ovens, cabinets to the ceiling; Owners spa like bathroom w/rainfall shower head, free standing tub, double walk in closets and French doors off onto a gorgeous 2nd floor screened porch! Gas Lanterns...A Must See home!
- MLS® #19010337
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage3,915
- Square Footage3915.00
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Boat Storage, Cable Avail, Club House, Club Membership Available, Dock Facilities, Exercise Area, Gated Comm, Golf, Golf Membership Available, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesTankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, 2 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesDock Permit, Gutters, Lawn Irriga., Other, Screen Porch, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionRiver View, W/frnt-deep, 1-2 Acres
- RoofArchitectural, Asphalt Shingle
- ConstructionUnder Construction
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website12
- Address2926 River Vista Way
- AreaMt. Pleasant North of Hwy.41
- SubdivisionDunes West
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29466
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Ceiling - Tray, Walk-In Closets
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Connection, Great Rm, One
- Stories3 Story
- ElementaryCharles Pinckney Elementary
- Listing Office:John Wieland Homes
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.