Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
634 E Hobcaw Drive, Mount Pleasant, SC
Location, Location. Prestegious Hobcaw Point!! Beautifully updated Southern Charm Tudor! Enjoy immediate membership for neighborhood home owners. Charleston's best club - Hobcaw Point Yacht Club!! Located on the Wando River with pool, club house, member free use of boat landing, and much more! Minutes to Charleston Harbor!!! Blue Ribbon Schools. No HOA!! The home boasts 5 Bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths. Renovated Kitchen with custom cabinets, island, breakfast/dining table, hardwood floors, new microwave, refrigerator, under cabinet lighting, multiple drawer pull out pantry and cabinet space. Kitchen dream. Large formal living room, formal dining room, large comfortable family room with brick wood-burning fireplace. Upstairs- freshly renovated master suite, hardwoods, three large bedrooms and newly renovated guest full The upstairs has a very large bonus space that can be used for multiple purposes and can function as a 5th bedroom. Built in shelving attic space. All of this and a .4 acres of gardens, and outside storage shed. The possibilities are endless. Must see only minutes to everything Mt Pleasant- Shopping, dining, grocery, parks, boat landings, and quick jump to downtown. This is a dream opportunity in older Mt Pleasant. If square footage is important please measure... See attached Hobcaw Yacht Club Information
- MLS® #19010532
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,569
- Square Footage2569.00
- Year Built1976
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleTraditional, Tudor
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Boat Storage, Cable Avail, Club House, Club Membership Available, Dock Facilities, Exercise Area, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesEnergy Star Appliance, Energy Star Central Heat/Air
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, 2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDock Existng, Full Fr Prch, Patio, Shared Dock, Some Storm Wnd/Doors, Stoop, Strg/outbldg, Storm Doors, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionLevel, River Access, 0 - .5 Acre
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website162
- Address634 E Hobcaw Drive
- AreaMt. Pleasant South of Hwy.41
- SubdivisionHobcaw Point
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29464
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Blown, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Window Treatments - Some, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Heat Pump
- FireplacesFamily Rm, One, Wood Burning
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryJames B Edwards
- Listing Office:Era Wilder Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.