Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
3885 Ashton Shore Lane, Mount Pleasant, SC
Master-built over three majestic levels, this modern lowcountry home provides a luxurious environment in which to pursue an idyllic waterfront lifestyle. Amid the privacy of beautiful Oaks and towering Palms, the home exudes a casual elegance throughout its living areas, broad sunlit terraces and stunning bedrooms. Lower level: Garage for up to 6 cars, large game & media lounge w/ 3 defined spaces, full bath, entry from garage, yard, and main house. Elevator. In-law suite ready. Mid level: Living room w/fireplace, chef's eat-in kitchen with high-end appliances, gas & electric & oversized island. Master suite with sweeping river views, formal dining, sitting room & office. Sitting rm open to large entertaining terrace w/ pool, hot tub & gazebo overlooking the Wando. Dock w/boat liftUpper Level: 4 more graciously sized bedrooms and entry to upper level covered deck to enjoy 180 degree views of the Wando River.
- MLS® #19010867
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,532
- Square Footage6532.00
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleColonial, Contemporary, Traditional
- AmenitiesGated Comm, Play Park, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPrivate Pool
- Exterior FeaturesBoatlift, Covr'd Patio, Deck, Dock Existng, floating dock, Gutters, Patio, In Grd Pool in yard, Porch - Front Porch, Gazebo
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, River Access, River View, W/frnt-deep, Wooded, 1/2 -1 Acre
- Days on Website10
- Address3885 Ashton Shore Lane
- AreaMt. Pleasant North of Hwy.41
- SubdivisionPark West
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29466
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Window Treatments - All, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Elevator, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Ceiling - Tray, Walk-In Closets, Wet Bar
- FireplacesGas Logs, Living Rm, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryLaurel Hill Primary
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.