Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
148 Tranquility Lane, Edisto Island, SC
This 2-story Edisto Island masterpiece of design and craftsmanship was the 1st home built in The Hammocks in 1999. This renown gated community is beaming with natural beauty, creek access and ocean views. Features include; granite counter tops, 6-inch walls, storage downstairs with heat/air, elevator, dock, oak flooring in all rooms but the 2 guest rooms(carpet), bathrooms with tile flooring, Rinnai Hot water heater and more. The sprawling master suite covers the entire upper level for ultimate privacy and luxury with sitting area. Entertain in grand style in the living room graced by a fireplace the lower level also houses the kitchen, separate dinning area, 2 guest bedrooms with a centrally located bath, one half bath and laundry area. Let's not forget about the outdoors!Park your boat at the dock accessed via boardwalk behind the house or take it for a spin to enjoy a day of fishing, shrimping or whatever the season brings! Beauty, design, craftsmanship and Edisto-how can you go wrong? Give me a call, let's go take a look!
- MLS® #19010943
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,947
- Square Footage2947.00
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesGated Comm, Trash Pickup
- FeaturesTankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ExteriorCement Plank, Stucco
- Exterior Featuresfloating dock, Gutters, Lawn Irriga., Screen Porch, Strg/outbldg, Storm Doors, Therml Wn/dr, Work Shop
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Marshview, Ocean View, Tidal Creek, Wooded, 1-2 Acres
- FoundationElev Construction, Piling
- Days on Website212
- Address148 Tranquility Lane
- Area28 - CLN - Edisto Island
- CityEdisto Island
- Zip Code29438
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Window Treatments - All, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Elevator, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- FireplacesBedroom, Gas Logs, Great Rm, Two
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryJane Edwards
- Listing Office:Atwood Vacations
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.