Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
1120 Fulton Hall Lane, Mount Pleasant, SC
GREAT NEW PRICE! Sleek European finishes & custom Lowcountry style are an irresistible combination in this home. A wide front porch welcomes you home. Your eyes are immediately drawn to the beautiful pool area. The large sliders virtually disappear so that the plunge pool & covered lanai are incorporated into the living space. Inside features include: white oak 5'' floors, ship-lap siding, plantation shutters, abundant windows, & natural light. Great room w/gas fireplace & custom bookshelves, plus full size dining area flow into the kitchen. Marble countertops, large work island w/ seating, vaulted ceiling, Bosch & Thermador SS appliances, & large pantry. Separate flex room (11.5' x 15.5'') works as a downstairs bedroom, office, library or TV room w/a full bath. Adl. office space is bythe back entrance. The Master w/ its custom closets and large bath is upstairs along w/ 2 additional bedrooms. The master is 15.5'x 15', 2nd bed 13.5"x 11' and 3rd bed 12'x11'. There is also a generous laundry room. The vaulted FROG is reached through an outside entrance. With its full bath & closet, it's perfect for guests, or can serve as a media room, office, art studio or exercise area. There is a one-car garage w/extra parking beside it plus additional neighborhood parking next door. Fully fenced backyard. The plunge pool is salt water & has a heater & water feature. The covered lanai with its Bermuda shutters & the Travertine tiled patio area provide perfect spots for dinner al fresco or just relaxing w/a good book. Come for a tour but we warn you - you may never want to leave!
- MLS® #19011033
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,000
- Square Footage3000.00
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleContemporary, Traditional
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Trash Pickup
- FeaturesEnergy Star Appliance, Energy Star Insul, Energy Star Windows, Tankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAttached, Off-st Prkng, 1 Car Garage
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached, Off-st Prkng, 1 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Wood F/encl, Full Fr Prch, Gutters, Lawn Irriga., Patio, Privacy Fenc, In Grd Pool in yard, Therml Wn/dr
- Lot DescriptionInside, 0 - .5 Acre
- FoundationRaised Slab
- Days on Website158
- Address1120 Fulton Hall Lane
- AreaMt. Pleasant North of Hwy.41
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29466
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood, Marble
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Window Treatments - All, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingElectric, Gas
- FireplacesGas Logs, Living Rm, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryJennie Moore
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Charleston
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.