Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
4852 Ashley River Road, Summerville, SC
Just a few miles from Middleton and Magnolia Plantations in Summerville's historic district, this absolutely one of a kind property is one you must see to believe. A gated entry leads down a long tree lined driveway until you reach the nearly 5000 sqft home that beautifully sits on the Ashley River with a boat ramp and dock. The home features very comfortable accommodations, an elevator and an approximately 1100 sqft in-law suite on the ground level. If you are a car enthusiast or need a gigantic space to explore your passion, the 6000 sqft detached garage is like one you've never seen before, there's even an airplane hanging from the ceiling!A full front porch looks out the lush yard and water while the back deck overlooks the salt water pool. There is something for everyone at this property, DO NOT MISS OUT Additional features include: -32+ acres -6000 sq ft detached hobby shop garage -Horses are allowed -Power boxes located every 500 feet down the driveway -Three septic systems throughout the property, plenty of room for other outbuildings -A 2nd huge detached garage is on the property -In-law suite includes separate entrance, full kitchen, full bath, bedroom, living room and office -Eat-in kitchen has plenty of counter spaces, cabinets and views of the water -Living room has soaring cathedral ceiling with fireplace and built-ins -Hardwood floors -Master bedroom has a tray ceiling, two full baths, a walk-in closet and access to a sitting room -10 car attached garage Book your showing today!
- MLS® #19011061
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,802
- Square Footage4802.00
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Dock Facilities, Horses O.k., Trash Pickup
- ParkingAttached, Detached, Other
- GaragesAttached, Detached, Other
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPrivate Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Deck, Dock Existng, Full Fr Prch, Lawn Well, Patio, In Grd Pool in yard, Strg/outbldg, Work Shop, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionRiver Access, Riverfront, W/f-shallow, W/frnt-deep, Wooded, 10+ Acres
- Days on Website35
- Address4852 Ashley River Road
- AreaSville / Ladson / Ravenel Ar to Hwy.165
- Zip Code29485
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Elevator, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Ceiling - Tray, Walk-In Closets
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Great Rm, Two
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryBeech Hill
- HighAshley Ridge
- Listing Office:Matt O'neill Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.