Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
253 Grand Park Boulevard, Charleston, SC
An amazing opportunity to enjoy true Coastal Living!! Situated in the exclusive gated community of Beresford Hall. This 4/5 Bedroom home boasts private deep water dock and a park like setting to match! The Tabby concrete driveway and professionally designed landscaping all add to the charm. Dual Master bedrooms one located on the main level. Hardwood floors throughout the entire home. The well designed kitchen included high-end Jenn-Air appliances and a butlers pantry with mini refrigerator. Easy access to the each floor with the included elevator. Large screen back porch with gray stone floors and huge brick wood burning fireplace. The Media room also has a porch with views of the water. Large insulated attic and tankless water heater also included. Not to be missedCommunity Features: Five Parks and Squares, community buildings and activities, "Ruins Club House" with beautiful swimming pool. 8 Miles of leisure trails and over 500 Grand Oak Trees.
- MLS® #19011123
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,004
- Square Footage4004.00
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Club House, Dock Facilities, Gated Comm, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesTankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces5
- Parking5 Car Garage
- # of Garages5
- Garages5 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorSolid Brick, Cement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesDock Existng, floating dock, Full Fr Prch, Lawn Irriga., Patio, Screen Porch, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level, River View, W/frnt-deep, 1/2 -1 Acre
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website351
- Address253 Grand Park Boulevard
- Area78 - Wando/Cainhoy
- SubdivisionBeresford Hall
- Zip Code29492
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Elevator, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingHeat Pump
- FireplacesFree Standing, Gas Logs, Living Rm, Other, Two, Wood Burning
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryPhilip Simmons
- MiddlePhilip Simmons
- HighPhilip Simmons
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.