Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
932 Richter Way, Mount Pleasant, SC
This beautifully renovated home sits on a deceivingly large corner lot on one of the few cul-de-sacs off Pitt Street in the heart of the Old Village. Newly renovated bathrooms, hardwoods throughout, and other wonderful aesthetic upgrades compliment a comfortable flow leading out to a newly added back porch and large landscaped and irrigated back yard. Be sure to check out the renovated multi-use shed, well appointed walkways and fire-pit area. This wonderful home is a short walk to Mt. Pleasant Academy, Alhambra playground, and the old Pitt Street Bridge... just a bike ride or golf cart ride to the Old Village Post House, Shem Creek, and the restaurants along Coleman corridor. Just 5 minutes to the beach and 15 minutes to downtown Charleston. A must see!Fully renovated bathrooms, lighting, and hardwood floors installed in 2017. Back covered porch, custom shed, and landscaping installed in 2016. Turn-key and ready to go!
- MLS® #19011233
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,849
- Square Footage1849.00
- Year Built1974
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleContemporary, Traditional
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Extra Storag, Play Park, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup
- ParkingOff-st Prkng
- GaragesOff-st Prkng
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Deck, Part'l Fence, Some Thermal Wnd/Doors, Strg/outbldg, Work Shop
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, 0 - .5 Acre
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website130
- Address932 Richter Way
- AreaMt. Pleasant South of Hwy.41
- SubdivisionOld Village
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29464
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling - Smooth
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Connection, Living Rm, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryMt. Pleasant Academy
- Listing Office:The Peninsula Company, Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.