Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
736 B Virginia Rail, Kiawah Island, SC
Welcome to ''WATERSIDE'', a stunning ''classic'' contemporary home designed by acclaimed Specht Harpman architects of NYC is ideally located, overlooking a tranquil lagoon in Vanderhorst Plantation, with convenient access to the beach, resort amenities and private club. Soaring ceilings and expansive glass walls bring the natural world inside and flood the open airy space with light. Features include maple floors & cabinets, geothermal HVAC, and a 2nd floor studio, loft and roof top terrace which maybe converted to a junior master suite. This gem of modern architecture is sited within a Gold Award winning botanical garden with 31 species of plants native to Kiawah. Home offers handicapped accessibility throughout and elevator to all levels. SOCIAL MEMBERSHIP to KI Club available.
- MLS® #19011290
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,055
- Square Footage3055.00
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Cable Avail, Club House, Club Membership Available, Dock Facilities, Exercise Area, Gated Comm, Golf, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Security Guard/Sys, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, 2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesLawn Irriga., Spcl Lights, Therml Wn/dr, Work Shop
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, High, Lagoon, Pond, Wooded, 0 - .5 Acre
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website124
- Address736 B Virginia Rail
- AreaKiawah & Seabrook Islands
- CityKiawah Island
- Zip Code29455
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Elevator, Garden Tub/Shower, Skylight, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingElectric, Other
- CoolingCentral, Other
- FireplacesBedroom, Gas Logs, Living Rm, One
- ElementaryMt. Zion
- MiddleHaut Gap
- HighSt Johns
- Listing Office:Nv Realty Group
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.