Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
24 Bufflehead Drive, Kiawah Island, SC
This stunning home was custom-designed to showcase stunning views of Canvasback Pond and to take advantage of the southern exposures. A screened porch with a fireplace and a pool deck provide lovely vantage points for enjoying the view. Its prime location is also convenient to beach access and you can enjoy the natural breezes and hear the ocean in the evenings. The interior of the home is appointed with vaulted ceilings, hardwood floors, and access to the outdoor living areas from nearly every room. Featuring V-groove paneling, a coffered ceiling, and a gas fireplace with slate surround flanked by custom built-ins, the living room is both spacious and elegant. French doors that open onto the pool deck and windowed walls bring the beauty of the outdoors in.The gourmet kitchen, with premier appliances, granite countertops, and an island, is ideal for entertaining. A walk-in pantry, laundry room, and dining room with access to the screened porch are located just off of the kitchen. The master wing of the home includes a gorgeous bedroom with lagoon views, pool deck access, and a generous walk-in closet. A soaking tub, oversized shower, marble vanity, and stone flooring highlight the tranquil bath. Upstairs, four guest suites are certain to make friends and family feel right at home. Each room has a private bath and large closet. Sold furnished with some exclusions.
- MLS® #19011353
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,570
- Square Footage3570.00
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Boat Storage, Cable Avail, Club House, Dock Facilities, Exercise Area, Extra Storag, Gated Comm, Golf, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Security Guard/Sys, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- Parking Spaces4
- Parking4 Car Garage
- # of Garages4
- Garages4 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Pool - Elevated, Screen Porch
- Lot DescriptionHigh, Lagoon, Level, 0 - .5 Acre
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website33
- Address24 Bufflehead Drive
- AreaKiawah & Seabrook Islands
- CityKiawah Island
- Zip Code29455
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Elevator, Kitchen Island
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- FireplacesGas Logs, Living Rm, Other, Two
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryMt. Zion
- MiddleHaut Gap
- HighSt Johns
- Listing Office:Akers Ellis Real Estate Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.