Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
4118 Summer Duck Way, Kiawah Island, SC
Desirable three bedroom/two bath cottage adjacent to Night Heron Park just a short distance to the beach overlooking a tranquil lagoon. Under cover parking for two cars plus additional storage. Night Heron Park offers a wide variety of activities including volleyball, basketball, soccer, bike trails and Nature Center. Purchase of a Governors Club membership allows for access to the Night Heron water slides/poolside bar & grill. Sold furnished.
- MLS® #19011532
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,303
- Square Footage1303.00
- Year Built1979
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Club House, Club Membership Available, Exercise Area, Gated Comm, Golf, Golf Membership Available, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Security Guard/Sys, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking2 Car Carport
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Carport
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Screen Porch, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionLagoon, Wooded
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website34
- Address4118 Summer Duck Way
- AreaKiawah & Seabrook Islands
- SubdivisionKiawah Island
- CityKiawah Island
- Zip Code29455
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Interior FeaturesCeiling - Tray, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingHeat Pump
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryMt. Zion
- MiddleHaut Gap
- HighSt Johns
- Listing Office:Pam Harrington Exclusives
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.