Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
3791 Saint Ellens Drive, Mount Pleasant, SC
Custom built brick home with 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths sits on .52 acre lot on a quiet cul-de-sac in the highly sought after Darrel Creek. One level living with a split floor plan features oak hardwood floors throughout. Cathedral ceiling in living room with double sided gas fireplace shared with sunroom. Private study & formal dining room. Kitchen has been updated with new kitchen aid stainless steel appliances, gas range, hickory cabinets, granite counter tops. Stately master suite has 10.5' ceilings, sitting area, claw foot tub and separate shower. 2 additional bedrooms downstairs share full bath. Upstairs is a 4th bedroom or large mother in law suite with full bath. Relax on the screened in back porch. 3 car garage for plenty of room for all your toys. Schools, restaurants and shoppingare just minutes away. Darrell Creek offers a neighborhood pool and crabbing dock in a relaxed, laid back lifestyle without strict covenants & restrictions, where boats are allowed to be stored in your driveway! Low maintenance brick!
- MLS® #19011625
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,768
- Square Footage2768.00
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Dock Facilities, Neighborhood Pool, Trash Pickup
- FeaturesTankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached, 3 Car Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, 3 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorSolid Brick
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Screen Porch, Some Thermal Wnd/Doors, Stoop, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Wooded, 1/2 -1 Acre
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website179
- Address3791 Saint Ellens Drive
- Area41 - Mt Pleasant N of IOP Connector
- SubdivisionDarrell Creek
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29466
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Garden Tub/Shower, Ceiling - Smooth, Ceiling - Tray, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- FireplacesDen, Family Rm, Living Rm, One
- StoriesOne+half, 1 Story
- ElementaryCarolina Park
- Listing Office:Carolina One Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.