Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
2113 Osprey Watch Lane, Edisto Island, SC
* WATERFRONT HOME with DOCK & FLOATER* IF YOU HAVE EVER WANTED TO LIVE A LOWCOUNTRY LIFESTYLE HERE IS YOUR CHANCE AND AT A RARE OPPORTUNITY TO DO SO FOR BELOW $600k! ** As the saying goes, its all about the location and it doesn't get much better than this one.... Being far enough away from the hustle and bustle of the City but with an ease of access to the Historic Charleston Peninsula, this property provides the best of both worlds. Let's not forget that the sandy beaches along the Atlantic Coastline are just few minutes drive from this property....Or, why bother with the beach when the property offers you the ability to boat, fish, swim, crab and more from the 40' dock/floater! You can even launch some boats from the backyard during a high tide.Talk about a Lowcountry Lifestyle....Resting on a 1.87 acre lot on deep water in the protected conservation land of the ACE Basin you will appreciate the peacefulness and gorgeousness that this property offers. Home features a huge kitchen, with stainless steel appliances, a bright and open sun room with vaulted ceiling, and a formal living room. There is also a screened porch to enjoy the panoramic water views. Plus there is a charming brick patio with a fountain for relaxing and watching nature. Nestled at the end of a cul-de-sac you will never want to leave the peace and serenitiy this unique property has to offer. We invite you to make your appointment now to discover this Gem!
- MLS® #19011631
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,100
- Square Footage2100.00
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeMfg/Mobile Home
- StyleDouble Wide
- ParkingOff-st Prkng
- GaragesOff-st Prkng
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDock Existng, floating dock, Screen Porch, Strg/outbldg, Storm Doors, Therml Wn/dr
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Marshfront, Marshview, River Access, River View, Tidal Creek, W/f-shallow, W/frnt-deep, Wooded, 1-2 Acres
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website63
- Address2113 Osprey Watch Lane
- AreaEdisto Island
- CityEdisto Island
- Zip Code29438
- InteriorVinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Interior FeaturesCeiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Walk-In Closets
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryJames B Edwards
- MiddleJane Edwards
- HighBaptist Hill
- Listing Office:Fred Holland Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.