Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
2647 Colonel Harrison Drive, Johns Island, SC
Welcome to 2647 Colonel Harrison Dr. This beautiful, upgraded Albrecht plan is a must see. Enjoy the view of the lake and cool breezes from the expansive screened porch. The interior offers 10 foot ceilings downstairs and 9 ft. upstairs, gorgeous hardwood floors, upgraded moldings and custom paint and lighting. Enjoy the open living plan, granite counters in the kitchen and master bath and easy living floor plan. The upstairs is perfect for kids or guests with spacious bedrooms and a flex room for play, entertainment, or home office. Entertaining is so easy with 2 levels of outdoor seating, grilling space and views galore. Stonoview is an upscale, waterfront, community close to schools, golf courses and Downtown Charleston. Amenities include an expansive dock on the Stono River, river house, neighborhood fire pit, walking trails, pavilion and pool (under construction) and a tennis court that is coming soon. Enjoy your days walking, golf carting, and visiting with your neighbors.
- MLS® #19012196
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,817
- Square Footage2817.00
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Club House, Dock Facilities, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Deck, Full Fr Prch, Gutters, Screen Porch, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionLake view, Level, Pond, River Access, 0 - .5 Acre, Lakefront
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website207
- Address2647 Colonel Harrison Drive
- Area23 - Johns Island
- CityJohns Island
- Zip Code29455
- InteriorWall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Window Treatments - Some, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingHeat Pump
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Gas Logs, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryAngel Oak
- MiddleHaut Gap
- HighSt Johns
- Listing Office:Akers Ellis Real Estate Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.