Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
116 Surfscoter Lane, Kiawah Island, SC
116 Surfscoter is just a three minute walk to the beach and to the Sandcastle, which is the ocean front Kiawah Island private owners' pool. Additionally, this special home will be an easy stroll away from all the new West Beach amenities which are currently be developed. This stunning piece of architecture is anointed with cedar shake siding and has copper roof accents. The inviting open floor plan has vaulted trussed ceilings and French doors that open to an IPE back deck and a 10x12 pool. The gourmet kitchen has granite counters, stainless steel appliances, custom cabinetry, a butcher block island/breakfast bar with seating for two. While enjoying your private screened in porch, you will be able to hear the ocean and feel this nice breezes.The master suite is on the first floor and is flanked by a private office. Upstairs are three additional bedrooms all with private bathrooms. Offered furnished.
- MLS® #19012422
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,479
- Square Footage2479.00
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Boat Storage, Club House, Dock Facilities, Exercise Area, Extra Storag, Gated Comm, Golf, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Security Guard/Sys, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Pool - Elevated, Screen Porch
- Lot DescriptionHigh, 0 - .5 Acre
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website24
- Address116 Surfscoter Lane
- AreaKiawah & Seabrook Islands
- SubdivisionKiawah Island
- CityKiawah Island
- Zip Code29455
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryMt. Zion
- MiddleHaut Gap
- HighSt Johns
- Listing Office:Akers Ellis Real Estate Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.