Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
5013 - 5013 Old Bridgeview Lane, Charleston, SC
This Penthouse condo offers views of Brittlebank Park (some water view from master bdrm) and Lockwood Drive. Lots of light with a corner condo at the end of the building AND privacy - no shared walls. Hardwood flooring in the living space. The Bristol offers lots of amenities - sauna, pool, extra storage, extra parking, gym, on-site manager, security cameras with a new system. Read more online about The Bristol Luxury Condos. Featured at a great price due to the ongoing construction of WestEdge across the street - grab it now while the getting is still good. New HVAC and recently replaced water heater in addition to new neutral paint throughout. Nicely redone bathrooms as well.
- MLS® #19012531
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,775
- Square Footage1775.00
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Attached
- StyleCondo Regime, Condominium
- AmenitiesBoat Storage, Bus Line, Cable Avail, Dock Facilities, Elevators, Exercise Area, Extra Storag, Gated Comm, Lawn Maint Incl, Marina, Neighborhood Pool, Sauna, Security Guard/Sys, Trash Pickup
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, Off-st Prkng, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Off-st Prkng, 2 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorBlock/Masnry, Brick Veneer, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesDock Existng, Metal F/encl, Lawn Irriga., Part'l Fence, Pool - Elevated, Sea Wall, Shared Dock, Strg/outbldg, Storm Doors, Strm Windows, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionLevel, River Access, Riverfront, River View, W/f-shallow, W/frnt-deep, 1/2 -1 Acre
- FoundationElev Construction, Piling
- Days on Website201
- Address5013 - 5013 Old Bridgeview Lane
- Area52 - Peninsula Charleston Outside of Crosstown
- SubdivisionThe Bristol
- Zip Code29403
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Elevator, Garden Tub/Shower, Ceiling - Smooth, Ceiling - Tray, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingHeat Pump
- FireplacesLiving Rm, One
- StoriesHigh Rise, Multi Story
- ElementaryJames Simons
- MiddleSimmons Pinckney
- Listing Office:Classic Charleston Properties Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.