Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
302 - 134 Fairbanks Oak Alley, Charleston, SC
MOTIVATED IS THE WORD! New paint and updated lighting fixtures await your visit at this top notch vantage point for sunset and sunrise. Forget the yard and trade in your mower for a boat slip. This 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath unit has a deluxe kitchen with separate pantry and prep area which makes it perfect for entertaining with the open floorplan or even on the porch overlooking one of the most beautiful views on Daniel Island. Each bedroom has a separate bathroom and guests claim it feels like they have their own wing with the separation between the master bathroom and the guest rooms. There is an extra den that can be used as an office or for formal dining or even a formal living room area for friendly visits. With a large gas burning fireplace in the great room, well... this condo is great!
- MLS® #19012803
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,251
- Square Footage3251.00
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Attached
- StyleCondominium, Condo Regime
- AmenitiesGated Comm, Lawn Maint Incl, Trash Pickup, Elevators, Hcap Eqpd
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock/Masnry, Solid Brick
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Lawn Irriga., Storm Doors, Therml Wn/dr, Covr'd Patio, Dock Existng, floating dock, Hcap Eqpd, Shared Dock
- Lot DescriptionMarshview, W/frnt-deep, 1/2 -1 Acre, River Access, Riverfront, River View
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website138
- Address302 - 134 Fairbanks Oak Alley
- AreaDaniel Island
- SubdivisionDaniel Island
- Zip Code29492
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets, Elevator, Hcap Eqpd
- HeatingForced Air
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Gas Logs, Great Rm, Living Rm, One
- StoriesMulti Story
- ElementaryDaniel Island
- MiddleDaniel Island
- HighPhilip Simmons
- Listing Office:Seay Development, Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.