Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
798 N Aylesbury Road, Goose Creek, SC
This stunning semi-custom home is now available central to all Goose Creek has to offer. Located in the desirable Fairfax neighborhood with NO HOA to save you money each year with many Green features to save on your monthly utilities as well; including LED lighting, high-efficiency tankless water heater and HVAC, extra insulation, and Low-E windows. You are welcomed home each day with a vaulted great room that allows for conversing with guests while you enjoy cooking in your beautiful kitchen complete with quartz countertops. At the end of the day you will love relaxing in your main level master suite with double trey ceiling and 5-piece bathroom. Your guests also have plenty of room with this split floor plan including spacious guest bath and 2 guest rooms.There are still a few remaining items that can be customized to your liking, so schedule your showing and make an offer while the price is still negotiable!
- MLS® #19013078
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,200
- Square Footage2200.00
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Play Park, Trash Pickup
- FeaturesEnergy Star Appliance, Energy Star Central Heat/Air, HERS Rated, Tankless Water Heater, Energy Star Insul, Energy Star Roofing, Energy Star Windows
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ExteriorStone Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Part'l Fence, Patio, Porch - Front Porch, Therml Wn/dr
- Lot DescriptionCorner, High, Level, 0 - .5 Acre
- ConstructionNew - Finished
- Days on Website106
- Address798 N Aylesbury Road
- AreaG. Cr / M. Cor Hwy17a - Oakley - Hwy52
- CityGoose Creek
- Zip Code29445
- InteriorLaminate, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Garden Tub/Shower, Ceiling - Smooth, Ceiling - Tray, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingHeat Pump
- FireplacesGreat Rm, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryDevon Forest
- Listing Office:Local Homes And Land, Inc.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.