Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
195 Rutledge Avenue, Charleston, SC
Beautiful Victorian home circa 1890 located in the heart of Cannonborough in Downtown Charleston and just steps from MUSC and numerous shopping and dining destinations on Spring/Cannon & Upper King Street. This grand property features 6 bedrooms/5.5 baths and has two separate living spaces, both with full kitchens making it perfect for entertaining. The lot is also of sufficient size to permit 3 separately metered units. Original hardwood floors, mantles, and moldings are present throughout. There is a 2-story detached garage at the rear of the property perfect for storage or potential conversion into a separately metered living space. The property can also potentially be sold fully furnished.
- MLS® #19013166
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,272
- Square Footage4272.00
- Year Built1890
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBus Line, Cable Avail, Trash Pickup
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingOff-st Prkng, 2 Car Garage, Detached
- # of Garages2
- GaragesOff-st Prkng, 2 Car Garage, Detached
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesIron Fence, Part'l Fence, Strg/outbldg, Porch - Front Porch
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website196
- Address195 Rutledge Avenue
- Area51 - Peninsula Charleston Inside of Crosstown
- Zip Code29403
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Window Treatments - All, Ceiling - Smooth
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- StoriesMulti Story, 3 Story
- Listing Office:The Boulevard Company, Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.