Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
319 - 5 Gadsdenboro Street, Charleston, SC
This beautiful corner residence is ready to welcome you home! Efficiently designed for the way we live today, residence 319 boasts nine and half foot ceilings with floor-to-ceiling windows in the home's open living area. The two bedroom suites are arranged on separate sides of the living area to maximize privacy within the residence. Enjoy views of beautiful Gadsdenboro Park from a generous private balcony. High-end finishes include wide plank hardwood floors, quartz countertops and Bosch appliances, all hand-curated by award winning local designer Cortney Bishop. Situated next to the city's new Gadsdenboro Park, The Gadsden is walking distance to the restaurants, theaters, galleries and shops that Charleston is known for- and so much more. Home to 76 residences and the most amenitieon the peninsula, The Gadsden features downtown's only rooftop community space including a pool, owners' lounge, outdoor kitchens and firepit. Also in the building: a state of the art fitness center, secured parking, pet washing station and community shared vehicle. Final opportunities are now available at Downtown Charleston's newest condominium community.
- MLS® #19013265
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,155
- Square Footage1155.00
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Attached
- StyleCondominium, Condo Regime
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Club House, Elevators, Exercise Area, Extra Storag, Lawn Maint Incl, Neighborhood Pool, Security Guard/Sys, Trash Pickup, Bus Line
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAttached, Off-st Prkng, 1 Car Garage
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached, Off-st Prkng, 1 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Lawn Irriga., Storm Doors, Strm Windows, Pool - Elevated
- Lot DescriptionCorner, High, 1-2 Acres
- ConstructionNew - Finished
- FoundationElev Construction, Piling
- Days on Website394
- Address319 - 5 Gadsdenboro Street
- Area51 - Peninsula Charleston Inside of Crosstown
- Zip Code29401
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Elevator, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Ceiling - Tray, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingHeat Pump
- StoriesHigh Rise
- MiddleSimmons Pinckney
- Listing Office:East West Realty, Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.