Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
14 Dingle Street, Charleston, SC
2 detached Homes on the same lot! Amazing new Modern construction in the heart of Charleston, a few blocks from Hampton Park and the restaurants of King Street. The home incorporates soaring ceilings & wood floors throughout; a movable glass wall allows you to open the home & walk out to your private screened porch; a gated entrance provides privacy to your unique compound. Experience urban living as it was meant to be. Large entertaining area is located on roof with almost 1000sf of outdoor living space in total; a luxurious master suite with dual closets, soaking tub, marble shower, and vaulted ceilings. Small 1 bedroom home at street meets STR regulations if larger home is your primary residence; sit back and enjoy the additional income or use it fExterior is clad with unique shou sugi ban (charred cedar) siding & cementitious panels requiring minimal maintenance.
- MLS® #19013284
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage2,570
- Square Footage2570.00
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleCarriage/Kitchen Hse, Chas. Single, Contemporary, Villa
- FeaturesEnergy Star Appliance, Energy Star Central Heat/Air, Energy Star Insul, Energy Star Roofing, HERS Rated, Tankless Water Heater
- ParkingOff-st Prkng
- GaragesOff-st Prkng
- ExteriorCement Plank, Stucco, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Deck, Wood F/encl, Full Fr Prch, Gutters, Part'l Fence, Patio, Privacy Fenc, Screen Porch, Stoop, Storm Doors, Therml Wn/dr, Wrap Rnd Por, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionHigh, Level, 0 - .5 Acre
- RoofArchitectural, Asphalt Shingle, Metal
- ConstructionNew - Finished
- FoundationCrawl Space, Elev Construction
- Days on Website166
- Address14 Dingle Street
- Area52 - Peninsula Charleston Outside of Crosstown
- SubdivisionNorth Central
- Zip Code29403
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood, Marble, Stone
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets, Wet Bar
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- StoriesMulti Story, 1 Story, 3 Story
- ElementaryJames Simons
- MiddleSimmons Pinckney
- Listing Office:Marshall Walker Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.