Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
8700 E Fairway Woods Drive, North Charleston, SC
Located on the 14th tee box of Charleston's Golf Course of the Year for 2014, this beautiful executive home offers 5 spacious bedrooms, 5.5 baths and is appointed with the highest quality amenities and custom extras in 5,448 square feet. The magnificent home's open floor plan features an elegant great room with a gas fireplace, handcrafted built-in cabinets, and a 2 story lofted ceiling. The large entry foyer boasts gleaming oak hardwood floors that flow throughout, displaying luxury and style. The wonderful kitchen & breakfast area accommodates even the most serious of gourmet chefs with all new black Stainless Steel appliances and double wall ovens. An oversized master suite and master bathroom provide the perfect environment for relaxation at the end of the day. The second level istremendous with three spacious bedrooms, each having private full-bath with ceramic tile, walk-in closet, ceiling fan, sitting area and multiple windows. One of these bedrooms is a second master bedroom or mother-in-law suite. There is also a loft overlooking the great room which is perfect for a home office or recreation area. The bonus/media room comes complete with wet bar, cathedral ceiling, recessed lighting, multiple ceilings fans and would be a great place for your billiard table. Other features include a large laundry room with gas or electrical hook-ups, oversized garage with a utility sink, gas tankless hot water heaters, central vacuum system, professionally designed landscaping with eight zone irrigation system and numerous storage closets with additional storage space in the huge attic. Central Audio System throughout with surround sound in the great room. Located for easy access to I-26, Bosch, Boeing, Air Force Base and only 25 minutes from historical downtown Charleston.
- MLS® #19013342
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,448
- Square Footage5448.00
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Storage, Cable Avail, Club House, Club Membership Available, Gated Comm, Golf, Golf Membership Available, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Security Guard/Sys, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, RV
- FeaturesTankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached, Off-st Prkng, Other, 3 Car Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Off-st Prkng, Other, 3 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Cement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Deck, Full Fr Prch, Gutters, Lawn Irriga., Patio, Screen Porch, Therml Wn/dr, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level, On Golf Crse, Wooded, 1/2 -1 Acre
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website13
- Address8700 E Fairway Woods Drive
- AreaN. Chas / Summerville / Ladson Area
- SubdivisionCoosaw Creek Country Club
- CityNorth Charleston
- Zip Code29420
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Garden Tub/Shower, Ceiling - Smooth, Window Treatments - Some, Ceiling - Tray, Walk-In Closets, Wet Bar, Hcap Eqpd
- HeatingHeat Pump
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Connection, Great Rm, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryEagle Nest
- HighFt Dorchester
- Listing Office:Dunes Properties Of Mt. Pleasant
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.