Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
21 Craven Avenue, Charleston, SC
Move in ready with fantastic upgrades to this adorable Byrnes Down Beauty! The Kitchen and bath are very nicely refinished with granite and modern fixtures and appliances. There is a nice deck in back as well as a shop/storage building back there. Pretty wood floors and tile in bathroom. This neighborhood is one of THE popular places in West Ashley for convenience and Lifestyle. Close to great dining and entertainment. Plus....so close to Downtown Charleston!There is an active voluntary HOA if interested. 25.00 per year. Owner is a licensed Real Estate agent.
- MLS® #19013488
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,029
- Square Footage1029.00
- Year Built1945
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Extra Storag, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesTankless Water Heater
- ExteriorBrick Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Some Thermal Wnd/Doors, Strg/outbldg, Work Shop
- Lot DescriptionInside, Level, 0 - .5 Acre
- RoofArchitectural, Asphalt Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website76
- Address21 Craven Avenue
- AreaW. Ashley inside I-526 to Ashley Rive
- SubdivisionByrnes Down
- Zip Code29407
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling - Smooth, Window Treatments - Some
- HeatingForced Air, Heat Pump
- Stories1 Story
- ElementarySt. Andrews
- MiddleC E Williams
- HighWest Ashley
- Listing Office:Trademark Properties, Inc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.