Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
1840 Greenmore Drive, Charleston, SC
This 4 Bed 2 Bath home is completely renovated & TURNKEY. Kitchen includes all new Stainless Steel appliances, quartz countertops, huge island, deep double sided sink, breakfast nook, w/ coffee/wine bar. Huge Luxury Master Bedroom w/ 2 walk-in closets, Marble top vanity & walk in shower. Dual Fire Places, All luxury laminate flooring throughout- which carries a 50-year warranty. New energy efficient windows, New raised HVAC, New fencing including wood & cable wire. Backyard features a 1.5 Car Detached Garage, Fire Pit, Boat launch & Deck perfect for a Jon boat, Jetski, Kayak/Canoe, fishing, crabbing, bird watching, etc. This well kept neighborhood is in the perfect location close to I-526, shops, restaurants, grocery stores & gas stations w/ NO HOANEW ELEVATION CERTIFICATE IN HAND
- MLS® #19013664
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,528
- Square Footage2528.00
- Year Built1977
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- AmenitiesBoat Storage, Extra Storag
- FeaturesEnergy Star Appliance, Energy Star Central Heat/Air, Energy Star Windows
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached, Detached, 2 Car Garage, 3 Car Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Detached, 2 Car Garage, 3 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorSolid Brick
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Dock Existng, Wood F/encl, Gutters, Patio, Privacy Fenc, Sea Wall, Some Thermal Wnd/Doors, Spcl Lights, Strg/outbldg, Storm Doors, Strm Windows, Therml Wn/dr, Work Shop
- Lot DescriptionPond, Pond Site, Rolling, Tidal Creek, W/f-shallow, Stream, Canal
- RoofArchitectural, Asphalt Shingle
- Days on Website73
- Address1840 Greenmore Drive
- AreaW. Ashley inside I-526 to Ashley Rive
- SubdivisionSouth Pine Point
- Zip Code29407
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling - Beamed, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets, Wet Bar
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- FireplacesDining Room, Family Rm, Great Rm, Kitchen, Living Rm, Two
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryStono Park
- MiddleWest Ashley
- HighWest Ashley
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.