Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
1534 Menhaden Lane, Mount Pleasant, SC
READY NOW! New Construction with long range views. Located in Stratton by the Sound in Mount Pleasant! Our Horlbeck A on home site 100 features 4 bedrooms and 3.5 baths and is an elevated, drive under 2 car garage plus storage home. This home is situated on one of Stratton by the Sounds special lots overlooking with long range views the Copahee Sound. Master suite on the main level! Large, open floor plan with a gourmet kitchen, dedicated dining room. Tons of counter space, huge island, wall oven and gas cook top! Gas fireplace. Double sinks in master bath with large shower and large walk in closet! With an abundance of outdoor living space including a covered screened porch, front porch and sundeck. This home has been professionally designed with fantastic selections.
- MLS® #19013866
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,124
- Square Footage3124.00
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleCape Cod
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Golf, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesHERS Rated, Tankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, Other, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Other, 2 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Deck, Lawn Irriga., Patio, Work Shop, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionMarshfront, Marshview, Riverfront, W/f-shallow, Wetlands, Wooded, 0 - .5 Acre
- RoofAsphalt Shingle, Metal
- ConstructionUnder Construction
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website195
- Address1534 Menhaden Lane
- Area41 - Mt Pleasant N of IOP Connector
- SubdivisionStratton by the Sound
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29466
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingGas, Heat Pump
- FireplacesGas Logs, Great Rm, One
- Stories3 Story
- ElementaryCarolina Park
- Listing Office:Ashton Charleston Residential
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.