Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
2402 Brackish Drive, Mount Pleasant, SC
Available July 2019Beautiful 3 bedroom 2 1/2 bath townhome with Sunroom sitting in front of wooded space for great privacy. Gourmet kitchen with Stainless steel appliances, Quartz countertops, cabinets to the ceiling, hardwoods in all living spaces. Townhome in Mount Pleasant for under $400,000
- MLS® #19013960
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,090
- Square Footage2090.00
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Attached
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Boat Storage, Cable Avail, Club House, Exercise Area, Gated Comm, Golf, Golf Membership Available, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Security Guard/Sys, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesTankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesLawn Irriga., Other, Patio
- Lot DescriptionWooded, 0 - .5 Acre
- ConstructionNew - Finished
- Days on Website11
- Address2402 Brackish Drive
- AreaMt. Pleasant North of Hwy.41
- SubdivisionDunes West
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29466
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- FireplacesBedroom, Three
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryCharles Pinckney Elementary
- Listing Office:John Wieland Homes
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.