Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
2664 Daniels Pointe Boulevard, Mount Pleasant, SC
This immaculate 5 bedroom, 4.5 bath custom built home sits on a quiet cul de sac in Brickyard Plantation. All brick construction. Beautiful hardwood floors, refinished in 2017, are both upstairs and down-no carpet. The sprawling kitchen offers gas cooktop, granite countertops, double oven & pantry. It opens up into large family room, eat in kitchen & sunroom. Dining room, living room/office/flex space & bedroom ensuite complete the downstairs. Upstairs are 4 other bedrooms & 3 baths which have all been upgraded with new tile surround, granite countertops, tile floors and faucets. The luxurious master suite has a sitting rm, large shower, tub & huge closet. Home generator included.The large backyard deck was built in 2017 & is ready for low country entertainingAll closets have upgraded painted wood shelving. Amenities include deep water boat ramp on Horlbeck Creek, which is a short cruise down to the Wando River. Secured, monitored & lighted boat storage available for annual fee of $210.00, (up to 30' boat with 186 spaces) Homeowners must apply. Two pools, nine tennis courts, workout facility, full size basketball court and clubhouse available. Brickyard Plantation is bordered by Boone Hall Plantation and Horlbeck Creek, Brickyard has natural buffer zones to protect it from other developments. Of the 513 acres, more than 100 acres are dedicated to lakes, forests and wetlands.
- MLS® #19014045
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,960
- Square Footage3960.00
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Boat Storage, Bus Line, Cable Avail, Club House, Dock Facilities, Exercise Area, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- Parking Spaces3
- Parking3 Car Garage
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorSolid Brick
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Gutters, Lawn Irriga., Patio, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Wooded, 1/2 -1 Acre
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website35
- Address2664 Daniels Pointe Boulevard
- AreaMt. Pleasant North of Hwy.41
- SubdivisionBrickyard Plantation
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29466
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Window Treatments - All, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Ceiling - Tray
- HeatingHeat Pump
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Gas Logs, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryJennie Moore
- Listing Office:Carolina One Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.