Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
25 Rutledge Avenue, Charleston, SC
This South of Broad Fitzsimmons townhouse has gorgeous views of Colonial Lake and a lovely private walled courtyard. The floor plan is open, airy and light filled and spacious enough to be a full-time home but low-maintenance as a terrific pied-a-terre. It is a fee simple townhouse with no association fees. Very nicely maintained with recently painted exterior stucco, 2014 HVAC, Rennai tankless water heater, 2014 refrigerator, and 2014 washer and dryer. One off-street parking space. Perfect location to walk to Charleston's wonderful shopping and dining or just stroll around Colonial Lake or along the Battery.
- MLS® #19014208
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,826
- Square Footage1826.00
- Year Built1973
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Attached
- AmenitiesBus Line, Cable Avail, Trash Pickup
- FeaturesTankless Water Heater
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Iron Fence, Lawn Irriga., Patio, Privacy Fenc, Spcl Lights, Stoop, Strg/outbldg
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level, Lakefront, Lake view
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website11
- Address25 Rutledge Avenue
- AreaPeninsula Chas. inside of crosstown
- SubdivisionSouth of Broad
- Zip Code29401
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesWindow Treatments - All, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- Stories2 Story
- Listing Office:Daniel Ravenel Sotheby's International Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.