Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
4287 Fripp Lane, Johns Island, SC
Picture Perfect and beautiful inside. Only the 'best of the best' upgrades in a home gracefully set on a cul-de-sac, in a maritime forest with relaxing views of a lagoon and Oak Point Golf course. A formal entry greets you with custom mahogany doors, and travertine stone flooring with granite inlays, and a formal dining room. The Great Room has a soaring 25 ft. ceiling, and a custom fireplace with built-ins. The gourmet kitchen has custom cabinetry, granite counters, a large center island with a bar/vegetable sink, built in wine rack, and a large eat-in-area with windows all around and travertine floor. The home includes upstairs and downstairs master suites with walk-in closets, verandas with lovely views, and spacious bathrooms. The home is ideal for single-level living and entertaining.The second floor also includes two additional large bedrooms with a ''Jack and Jill'' bathroom plus a versatile bonus room which can be used as a media room, office or den. There is also a walk-in attic and plenty of storage space. This home has been lovingly cared for and maintained, and offers quality throughout! Recent additions and improvements include an enclosed sun porch extending the great room and adjacent to the rear deck, Nightscapes Landscape Lighting, utility room shelves providing additional pantry storage, tankless hot water system, and a mosquito abatement system. The garage is immaculate and the recently encapsulated lower level offers plenty of storage. Please see list of improvements in additional documents. There are too many extras to list. Please come see this beautiful, spacious home in a restful location in the lovely community of Kiawah River Estates.
- MLS® #19014290
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3,918
- Square Footage3918.00
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Club Membership Available, Dock Facilities, Exercise Area, Gated Comm, Golf, Golf Membership Available, Neighborhood Pool, Tennis Court, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesTankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Lawn Irriga., Patio, Spcl Lights, Therml Wn/dr, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Lagoon, On Golf Crse, 0 - .5 Acre
- FoundationElev Construction, Basement, Other
- Days on Website330
- Address4287 Fripp Lane
- Area23 - Johns Island
- SubdivisionKiawah River Estates
- CityJohns Island
- Zip Code29455
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood, Marble, Stone, Slate
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Window Treatments - All, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Skylight, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets, Wet Bar, Ceiling - Tray
- HeatingHeat Pump
- FireplacesGas Logs, Great Rm
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryAngel Oak
- MiddleHaut Gap
- HighSt Johns
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Charleston
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.