Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
1689 Banning Street, Mount Pleasant, SC
The Thompson is a beautiful master down home with a full front porch and lots of natural light with many extra windows. The gourmet kitchen will have white cabinets, stainless steel Frigidaire appliances with a 36 inch gas cooktop with hood overtop, double wall oven and separate microwave, dishwasher, tile backsplash, and quartz countertops, counter-height shiplap wrapped island with pendant lighting. Open concept kitchen-dining-family room complete with shiplap wrapped, gas fireplace! There will be premium laminate wood floors throughout the common rooms and master bedroom downstairs, hardwood stairs with open railings. The luxurious master suite will have a walk-in closet and the spa bath will have dual vanities and a five foot luxury tile shower with dual showerheads and framelessglass door. Upstairs is a loft, two bedrooms, full bath, and walk-in attic storage. This home has many other upgrades including eight foot solid doors downstairs, and a rear entry detached garage. Estimated completion July
- MLS® #19014579
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,158
- Square Footage2158.00
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleChas. Single, Traditional
- AmenitiesNeighborhood Pool, Play Park, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesTankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDetached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesDetached, 2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesFull Fr Prch, Porch - Front Porch
- ConstructionUnder Construction
- FoundationRaised Slab
- Days on Website31
- Address1689 Banning Street
- AreaMt. Pleasant North of Hwy.41
- SubdivisionCarolina Park
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29466
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Kitchen Island, Walk-In Closets
- FireplacesGas Logs, Great Rm, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryCarolina Park
- Listing Office:Lennar Carolinas, Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.