Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
251 Stefan Drive, Charleston, SC
BRAND NEW HOME IN PREMIUM LOCATION ON JAMES ISLAND! COMPLETION EXPECTED EARLY AUGUST! NO HOA FEES! 3 BEDROOMS, 2 1/2 BATHS IN THIS 2 STORY BEAUTY! THE FLOOR PLAN IS OPEN AND BRIGHT AND INCLUDES A BACK PORCH AND A DETACHED GARAGE. ALL KITCHEN APPLIANCES INCLUDED. WALK TO GREAT SHOPPING, DINING AND ENTERTAINMENT AND ONLY A SHORT DRIVE TO THE BEACH OR HISTORIC DOWNTOWN CHARLESTON. BUILDER IS LOCAL WITH MANY YEARS EXPERIENCE BUILDING BEAUTIFUL HOMES IN CHARLESTON.
- MLS® #19014753
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,995
- Square Footage1995.00
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleContemporary, Traditional
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Trash Pickup
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDetached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesDetached, 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesSome Thermal Wnd/Doors
- Lot DescriptionInside, Level, 0 - .5 Acre
- RoofArchitectural, Asphalt Shingle
- ConstructionUnder Construction
- Days on Website65
- Address251 Stefan Drive
- AreaJames Island
- SubdivisionRiverland Place
- Zip Code29412
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Smooth, Ceiling - Tray
- HeatingHeat Pump
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryMurray Lasaine
- MiddleCamp Road
- HighJames Island Charter
- Listing Office:Trademark Properties, Inc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.