Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
1125 Belvedere Terrace, Mount Pleasant, SC
Welcome to Snee Farm Living at its finest. This 4 bedroom 2 bath home lives larger than the actual square footage and has been kept in immaculate condition.Situated on a quiet Cul De Sac lot. The open floor plan features a large family room with a wood-burning fireplace and a beautiful kitchen with granite counters. The master suite boasts plenty of room for a sitting area, library and includes a renovated shower with a walk in closet. Three spacious bedrooms sit on the other end of the home, for additional master bedroom privacy.Cellular black out blinds with top-down/bottom up feature included in the bedrooms.New tile in the laundry room. Roof has a 35 year transferable warranty. Refrigerator, Washer and Dryer included in the sale of the home. Enjoy the private well-landscaped back yardA $2100 Lender Credit is available and will be applied towards the buyer's closing costs and pre-paids if the buyer chooses to use the seller's preferred lender. This credit is in addition to any negotiated seller concessions
- MLS® #19014826
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,676
- Square Footage1676.00
- Year Built1984
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Club House, Golf Membership Available, Neighborhood Pool, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, 2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesLawn Irriga., Patio, Spcl Lights, Strm Windows
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, High, Level, 0 - .5 Acre
- Days on Website29
- Address1125 Belvedere Terrace
- AreaMt. Pleasant South of Hwy.41
- SubdivisionSnee Farm
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29464
- InteriorWall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Blown, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Living Rm, One, Wood Burning
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryJames B Edwards
- Listing Office:Carolina One Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.