Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
121 Wedgewood Circle Circle, Goose Creek, SC
This is a charming 2 story home on a cul-de-sac lot in St. James Estates. This is a spacious 4 bedroom 2 bath home with lots of storage. The garage has been converted into a nice sitting area with a cozy gas fire place for those cool evenings. This area can also be used as a kids play area. The master bedroom is located downstairs with a nice walk in closet, ceiling fan and laminate flooring. There is also a secondary bedroom downstairs with two others upstairs. This property contains a spacious back yard with a storage shed and a fire pit for those fall evenings of relaxing and making smores with the family.
- MLS® #19014835
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,641
- Square Footage1641.00
- Year Built1973
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Play Park
- ParkingOff-st Prkng, Other
- GaragesOff-st Prkng, Other
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPrivacy Fenc
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, 0 - .5 Acre, Level
- Days on Website91
- Address121 Wedgewood Circle Circle
- AreaG. Cr / M. Cor Hwy52 - Oakley - Cooper Riv
- SubdivisionSt James Estates
- CityGoose Creek
- Zip Code29445
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Interior FeaturesConverted Garage
- HeatingHeat Pump, Other
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Gas Logs, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryBowens Corner Elementary
- HighGoose Creek
- Listing Office:Veteran Owned Real Estate, Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.